Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Cool Kids Club

Can I just make a shout out?

I submit my pictures to a few different food sites every week. Despite my lack of skill, they get accepted by most sites. Except for 2. Yes you guessed it: Foodgawker and Tastespotting. Those guys are hardcore.

About a week ago I finally broke into the world of Foodgawker when they accepted my Apple Cider picture. But still nothing but rejection from Tastespotting. My feelings towards them were summed up in this song.


Until today. For whatever reason they accepted my Sugar Cookie picture. I tell you I feel like I just got accepted into the cool kids club. Whoo Hoo! Here's to the X number of pictures I've already submitted that were all rejected, I knew I couldn't give up hope ;)

I think this calls for a big bowl of ice cream in honor of this moment. Anyone else?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...